FOR MORE NEWS AND VIDEO'S ON AL GORE www.ElectGore2008.com

RACIST DRAFT Al GORE CON ARTISTS STOLE MONEY FROM THE KATRINA VICTIMS

FOR JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY , OBAMA SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

We SUPPORT and ENDORSE JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY CLINTON , Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich, Tom Vilsack, Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd, John Kerry , Wesley Clark and their SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

RACIST JAN MOORE STOLE MONEY FROM KATRINA VICTIMS

BLOG2

BLOG1

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Al Gore : "I am not making any plans to be a candidate again. It's true that I haven't made the so-called Sherman statement and ruled it out for all t

Al Gore on ... His life
"I have got more than one job, and I am enjoying them all. The one job I am enjoying the most is the job of being a grandfather, which I can tell you is not overrated," said the grandfather of Wyatt, 7, Anna, 5, and Oscar, 2 months.
Although he is recognized for his efforts to fight global warming, that's not his day job
He is chairman of Generation Investment Management, a London-based firm, and of Current TV, a network aimed at young people based on viewer-created content and citizen journalism. He is on the board of directors of Apple Computer Inc., is a senior adviser to Google Inc., and a visiting professor at Middle Tennessee State University.
He's releasing a new book published by Penguin in May, The Assault on Reason, about the challenges of communication in a democracy.
White House
One job in which he appears to be no longer interested is that of president.
"I am not making any plans to be a candidate again. It's true that I haven't made the so-called Sherman statement and ruled it out for all time under any circumstances, but that is just a recognition of the fact that the future is a long time, and I don't expect to ever be a candidate for any office again."
Are there any conditions under which he would consider running? "I don't see any. I've said several times, many times actually, that there's a 99 percent chance that I'll never be a candidate for president again. I leave the 1 percent not to be coy about it, or to play some kind of game. I am really not doing that. I really don't expect to be a candidate again."
Nobel Peace Prize
It was recently reported that Gore was among the 135 people and 46 organizations nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. "I read about it in the newspaper the same way you did," he said. "I don't really know what to make of that. It's kind of cliché to say I am humbled by it, but it is certainly true. ... I just don't know much about the process, so I don't want to comment much on it."
Life in Tennessee
After his presidential defeat in 2000, he and wife Tipper purchased a home in Belle Meade. "I love living in Nashville," he said. "We have a lot of great friends in Middle Tennessee. We love our house and our neighborhood, and we really are having a great time."
Gore once said he wanted to mend fences in Tennessee. Has he repaired those relationships? "I hope so," he said, "I've done my best, and I hope people feel that way. I do."
— BEVERLY KEEL
http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070225/ENTERTAINMENT04/702250391
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!