FOR MORE NEWS AND VIDEO'S ON AL GORE www.ElectGore2008.com

RACIST DRAFT Al GORE CON ARTISTS STOLE MONEY FROM THE KATRINA VICTIMS

FOR JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY , OBAMA SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

We SUPPORT and ENDORSE JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY CLINTON , Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich, Tom Vilsack, Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd, John Kerry , Wesley Clark and their SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

RACIST JAN MOORE STOLE MONEY FROM KATRINA VICTIMS

BLOG2

BLOG1

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hillary or Obama for East Texas Voters?

Hillary or Obama for East Texas Voters?by Larry Little Hillary Clinton wants to be the next President of the United States and it's creating a buzz in East Texas. "I'm not in favor of it. I don't think we are ready for her and her politics. I have no problem with a female being president, but we are not ready for her," says Farrar Bentley. "I'm pleased that she is running, I'm glad," says Jane Childress. Childress says depending on who opposes Hillary's in 2008 would determine if she would vote for the former first lady. The opposition Jane is talking about is another 2008 presidential hopeful Barack Obama. "I like him very much also. In a primary if it were between Hillary and Barack Obama I would probably vote for Barack Obama because Hillary is so divisive," says Childress. "I don't anything about him yet. I'm willing to listen," says Farrar Bentley. If Clinton or Obama won, it would be the first time a black person or a female held the high office, but some folks in East Texas say when they decide who should lead the country race or gender will not be the qualities considered in their decision. "I don't think it makes a difference what color somebody is," says Childress. "Somebody with integrity, a President Ford kind of person, somebody that's got a lot of integrity, that's what we need," says Bentley. A poll in today's Washington Post shows Hillary is ahead of Obama 41% to 17%.
http://www.ktre.com/Global/story.asp?S=5968809&nav=2FH5
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!