FOR MORE NEWS AND VIDEO'S ON AL GORE www.ElectGore2008.com

RACIST DRAFT Al GORE CON ARTISTS STOLE MONEY FROM THE KATRINA VICTIMS

FOR JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY , OBAMA SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

We SUPPORT and ENDORSE JOHN EDWARDS, HILLARY CLINTON , Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Dennis Kucinich, Tom Vilsack, Bill Richardson, Chris Dodd, John Kerry , Wesley Clark and their SUPPORTERS AND OTHER DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

RACIST JAN MOORE STOLE MONEY FROM KATRINA VICTIMS

BLOG2

BLOG1

Friday, February 16, 2007

Al Gore's `real,' says fan Suzuki

Al Gore's `real,' says fan Suzuki
Feb 16, 2007 04:30 AM Canada's best-known environmentalist says he's a big fan of his counterpart from south of the border.
David Suzuki, who was in Toronto yesterday as part of a nationwide tour to drum up support for action on climate change, was asked if he expects to be up for an Academy Award some time like former U.S. vice-president Al Gore, who stars in the movie An Inconvenient Truth and is coming to Toronto Feb. 21.
Suzuki replied that he was infuriated by a recent column he read in which someone wrote that Gore didn't know any more about climate change than Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
"That's the dumbest thing I ever read," Suzuki said at Toronto City Hall. "I interviewed Al Gore in 1988 and I tell you he sent shivers up my back. He'd been to Antarctica and been with scientists doing ice cores. He knew about global warming in 1988. And when I finished my interview in 1988 I begged him to emigrate to Canada so I could work on getting him elected prime minister.
"He's real," Suzuki said. "And this guy's got a long track record. Thank God he's not in politics. He's been unbelievably effective as a communicator about global warming."
Suzuki couldn't resist one last comment about Gore's Oscar hopes.
"Quite frankly I think the movie made him out to be far more charismatic than he is in person," he said with a smile. "But that's okay. That's okay."
jim byers

http://www.thestar.com/News/article/182455
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!